Just like Ambella, Adansa is a very strong plant.This more informal Campanula has long bloom-covered tendrils and star-shaped flowers.This Campanula Poscharskyana has strong, compact and continual abundant blooms.
In Europe, the Addenda Growers Association is responsible for sales and marketing. Outside Europe Adansa is freely available.
- Species: Campanula poscharskyana
- Pot sizes: 12 – 17 cm / 6″ – 8″
- Blooming period (Northern Hemisphere): March – July
- Blooming period (Southern Hemisphere): September – January
- Bloom-covered plant structure
- Lavish growth
- Long tendrils