Just like Ambella, Adansa is a very strong plant.This more informal Campanula has long bloom-covered tendrils and star-shaped flowers.This Campanula Poscharskyana has strong, compact and continual abundant blooms.
In Europe, the Addenda Growers Association is responsible for sales and marketing. Outside Europe Adansa is freely available.
About Florentes Adansa
- Species: Campanula poscharskyana
- Available Colours: 3
- Pot sizes: 12 – 17 cm / 6″ – 8″
- Blooming period (Northern Hemisphere): March – July
- Blooming period (Southern Hemisphere): September – January
- Bloom-covered plant structure
- Lavish growth
- Long tendrils