Due to the sturdy, compact habit, little to no growth regulators are needed for these plants. This Campanula Portenschlagiana type has abundant colourfast blooms with a pleasing round shape plant.
In Europe, the Addenda Growers Association is responsible for sales and marketing. Outside Europe, Ambella is freely available.
- Species: Campanula portenschlagiana
- Pot sizes: 10,5 – 15 cm / 4″ – 6″
- Blooming period (Northern Hemisphere): March – July
- Blooming period (Southern Hemisphere): September – January
- The #1 uniform and compact plant
- Perennial performance