Campanula is Latin for ‘little bell’. This genus of plants consists of some 300 varieties of Campanula. These plants were first found in the wild in the Carpathians, the sparsely populated and densely forested mountainous area that stretches across the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine and Romania.
Schoneveld Breeding breeds 3 varieties of Campanula: Avida, Ambella and Adansa. In Europe Ambella and Adansa are distributed by Addenda.
- Firm and compact plant shape
- Minimum use of growth regulators
- Rich flowering
Meet our Campanula Florentes
Campanula Florentes Ambella
- Round plant structure
- Pot sizes: 10,5 – 15 cm / 4″ – 6″
Campanula Florentes Adansa
- Bloom-covered plant structure
- Pot sizes: 12 – 17 cm / 6″ – 8″
Campanula Florentes Avida
- Long shelf life
- Pot sizes: 10,5 – 12 cm / 4″ – 5″